Latest Modified July 01, 2020
References to the “Services” mean, collectively, the provision of the Web site and consulting and cryptocurrency KYC integration assistance in the form of facilitation of purchases of Casino Betting Coin via our preferred fiat to crypto on-ramp providers.
References to “us,” “we,” “our,” and/or “Opsjet,” mean Opsjet Services LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, including any and all trade names utilized thereby.
References to the “Web site” mean, collectively, the Web site bearing the URL www.casinobettingcoin.com as well as any other site or social media page operated by us.
References to “you,” and/or “User,” mean a general user of the Web site and/or user of our Services.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Opsjet will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Opsjet will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Opsjet and for other compatible purposes, unless Opsjet obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Opsjet will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Opsjet will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Opsjet will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Opsjet will make readily available to customers information about Opsjet’s policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Opsjet is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Agreement to be Bound
The Information We Collect
Opsjet does not collect information about its users from third-party sources, such as public records or entities or private organizations.
We collect both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information from you. Often, you choose what information to provide to us, but, sometimes, we may require certain information for you to use and for us to provide the Services. Specifically, we collect the following:
Registration, Purchase, and Provision of our Services. Users can utilize our Services as a guest, in which event no registration information is collected. However, should a User wish to register for our paid Services, we will collect an email address and IP address of the account holder.
Financial Information. Opsjet does not collect, process, or store Users’ financial information. All purchases related to our Services are made via the payment method agreed to separately with the User.
Automated Information. Opsjet uses web-based analytics to automatically receive and record information from each User’s browser or your mobile device when you use the Services, such as your IP address or unique device identifier, cookies and data about which pages you visit in order to allow us to operate and provide the Services, data about the type of device you use to connect to our Services, and information about the pages you visit before and after use our Services. This information is stored in log files and is collected automatically. We may combine this information from your browser or your mobile device with other information that we or our partners collect about you, including across devices. This information is used to prevent fraud and to keep the Services secure, to analyze and understand how the Services work for our Users, and to provide advertising, including across your devices, and a more customized experience for all Users.
We may also automatically collect device-specific information when you access or use our Services. This information may include information such as the hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, human readable hardware name, and device identifiers. This information is necessary to identify you and to determine the hardware requirements of Opsjet’s Users.